Energoprojekt Oprema a.d., an Energoprojekt company, provides engineering, construction, procurement, installation and commissioning of technological, mechanical and electrical equipment and systems, applying modern project management techniques in the fields of:
- electrical / thermal / hydro power plant and facilities,
- transmission and distribution of electrical energy
- MEP installations and systems for various types of facilities
- commercial and office spaces, congress centers and hotels, health centres, residential buildings, etc.
- infrastructure facilities on railways, roads (in tunnels), regional-city, municipal, etc. electrical installations and local production / receiving / distribution stations
- various industrial facilities and installations,
- potable and waste water treatment plants,
- water supply and sewage systems.
Our goal is to meet customer needs through a continuous development strategy, using state-of-the-art technologies in the areas of project management, quality management, environmental protection, health and safety management, information security, energy efficiency and social responsibility.
Originated from the best tradition of Energoprojekt, Energoprojekt Oprema is a privat company owned by Energoprojekt Holding a.d. New Belgrade (67.87%) and Napred Razvoj a.d. New Belgrade (32.13%).
We believe that we will be your partner with whom you BUILD A BETTER WORLD.