Beograd voz Plc.
DESCRIPTION OF THE PROJECT:
MEP, signal and security installation and systems
PROGRAM OF WORKS
- Year of completion / handover to the Client – On going
- End of Contract / end of guarantee period – 2023./2024.
BASIC PROJECT FEATURES
The project is being executed by the JV Energoprojekt Niskogradnja Plc. (the leader, 38,79%), Energoprojekt Oprema Plc. (28.10%) and Colas Rail SAS from France (33.11%).
The scope and value of work of Energoprojekt Oprema Plc. is EUR 14.290.823,76.
Total construction area is 35 ha
- Rails footprint 23,31 ha;
- Footprint of foundation (all buildings) 2,66 ha;
- Roads footprint 8,75 ha;
- Other infrastructure (outside facilities) 0,28 ha
DESCRIPTION OF WORKS
Scope of Works for Energoprojekt Oprema Plc. includes supply, delivery, installation, testing and commissioning of signal & security systems, MEP installations and systems.
During the entire construction period, TPS Zemun must continue functioning as maintenance facility without stoppage, as well as supporting uninterrupted traffic through the railway station.
SCOPE OF WORKS / SYSTEMS
- Reconstruction of existing structures & facilities and construction of new ones within TPS Zemun;
- Expansion of the existing signaling facility;
- Procurement/production, supervision and delivery of the following systems:
- HVAC installations and equipment;
- Telecommunication (ELV) installations and equipment;
- Electrical installation and equipment (power supply and medium voltage installations and equipment);
- SS (signal-security) installations and equipment;
- BMS installations and equipment;
- Training of Client personal, Testing and Commissioning
- As build documentation;
- Executed works handover and monitoring during warranty period.